cerasonar 9062 fr
Designed for use with conventional stereo amplifiers (e.g. Sonos Connect Amp) since there is no need for further electronics or subwoofer. High efficiency and max. SPL.
The subwoofer housing consists of a stiff and light 19
mm MDF / coplar combound. Bass and exciter sections work on an isolated diaphragm.
Due to the large size of the panel, the risk of cracks is reduced to a minimum and lower to competition products. Furthermore we use a Ardex P4 primer on the diaphragm but we recommend to use high quality and flexible plaster like Knauf Uniflott or Ardex 828 as well as a joint tape (made out of fabric).
– Usable for installations in wet rooms
– Fullrange speaker
– Fits in 62 cm stud distance
– Low weight and shallow
– Very good sound quality
– Sturdy diaphragm (10 mm thick)
– Can be plastered / mudded over up to 2 mm
– Drywall 1- or 2-layer of 12,5mm gypsum board
– Achievable surface quality Q3 / Q4
– Backbox as option available
– Mounting frame for solid walls as option available
Power rating: 100 w (200 w*)
Impedance: 4 ohms
Frequency range: 35 – 18.000 hz
Dispersion range: 180° x 180° h./v.
max SPL: 105 db
Dimensions: 90 x 62 cm
Installation cutout: 80 x 52 cm
Overall depth: 11,2 cm
Weight: 5,5 kg
Conference and media rooms
Exhibitions, trade fairs, museums
Gastronomy, hotels, spas
Stores, sales rooms, POS
* Max. pulse power rating.