cerasonar 2525 retrofit
– Designed for retrofit installations in existing single-ply drywalls
– Very low weight and shallow
– Good sound quality
– Sturdy diaphragm
– Can be plastered / mudded over up to 2 mm
– Drywall 1-layer of 12,5mm plasterboard
– Achievable surface quality Q3 / Q4
– Protection unit as option available
Power rating: 50 w* (100 w**)
Impedance: 4 ohms / 2x 8 ohms***
Frequency range: 100 – 18.000 hz*
Dispersion range: 180° x 180° h./v.
max SPL: 97 db
Dimensions: 27,8 x 24,8 cm
Installation cutout: 24,8 x 24,8 cm
Overall depth: 5,3 cm
Weight: 0,6 kg
Conference and media rooms
Exhibitions, trade fairs, museums
Gastronomy, hotels, spas
Stores, sales rooms, POS
* Power rating as per application of a high-pass filter. No electronic low-frequency boost must be used. Resulting damage from mechanical overload are excluded from the warranty.
** Max. pulse power rating. The load capacity can be increased when operated via electronic high-pass filters of an AV receiver (min. 150 Hz / 12 dB) and speaker size set to „small“ or in conjunction with a multiroom amplifier with respective equalization adjustment options.
*** Single-Stereo – this term expresses a special configuration mode of the speaker, which then is connected simultaneously to the left and right amplifier channels. This is useful in long corridors or small spaces such as restrooms in which no stereo base is audible.